Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas from the Gardener brothers

I just wanted to write and tell everyone that the Gardener brothers wish you a very merry Christmas. We are now united in Sioux Falls.

Our first album, I Will Tear Down My Barns, is now officially released. We will have to find a way to sell it/give it away.

For Christmas, we got Leo a tie imported from Paris. We got Horace a beat up old copy of the Little Flowers of Saint Francis which he said he will read very slowly. He has loved Brother Juniper for a long time. Leo and Horace got me a very nice pen to write down my thoughts. They attached a card I appreciated, which said,

Dear Sebastian,

You are an engine. Our engine. Keep it real.

Love,

Horace and Leo
Your brothers

The first thing I wrote with my new pen:

The excellence of brotherly love
is a heavy solid staff. My hand
is supple still. I have been
told by dear ones whom I trust
that this is all right. So far.


Peace be to you, reader!

No comments: